Contact us

Goodfellows of Kokomo, INC

PO Box 6845

Kokomo, Indiana 46904-6845

(765) 432 – 1143

Need help?

Check out our FAQ section before sending us an email!

Frequently asked questions

What is the age limit for the program?

Newborn up to 18 years old.

My grandchild(ren) live in my house. How do I apply?

Attach your guardianship or court-appointed documents online when prompted.

What if I don’t have the child’s birth certificate?

You can get a copy of a birth certificate at the Howard County Health Department or the county health department where the child was born. Most birth certificates are also available online.

What if I am pregnant?

If you are expecting before December 31 of the current year, please provide a doctor’s note of your due day, so your child can be included in the program.

What if a child’s school ID is lost?

Contact the school for a new ID.

Can I apply for all of the programs available?

No. You can select only one program. If you do not select a specific program on your application, Goodfellows of Kokomo will select for you.

If our family wants to be adopted, should we still complete the Goodfellows application?

Yes. You will have another application as well, but we will contact you to complete that information.

Can I apply for food?

We do not provide food assistance, so please contact Kokomo Rescue Mission or Salvation Army.

Do I have to apply every year if I was approved last year?

Yes. We need updated information to process your application.

What if my ID card or driver’s license has expired?

You will need a current ID or driver’s license to apply.

Do I report everyone living in the household and their incomes?

Yes. We look at all incomes in the household.

I didn’t receive a paystub, but my check was deposited into my bank account. What do I need?

We accept paystubs, bank statements, and screenshots of online banking deposits.

What if I am paid in cash?

You must have the person paying you write a receipt or a note to verify that you received money for a job completed. That receipt or note must be signed, dated, and include a valid phone number for the individual who signs it.

How many days of bills do we need to apply?

You will need 30 days of bills paid at the time of your application. If you apply in November, you will need the bills paid in October. ONLY PAID BILLS WILL COUNT.

Should I keep receipts for groceries, gas, and taxable items?

Yes. Keep all of your receipts for 30 days before you apply. That information will be added to your expenses on your application.

How do I know if I am approved?

You will receive an email or a phone call if you are approved, denied, or if additional information is needed. That is why it is so important to keep your contact information updated.

Where do I apply?

You will apply on our website

If I apply but then move or have a change, should I contact Goodfellows?

Yes. If your circumstances change, please use this link to make those changes. Be sure to upload proof of your change.

Direct message

Send a message

Have questions? Send us a message below.